Are you looking for a recipe for a homemade face mask?
You are fortunately on the right page!
Indeed, to have purified skin in good looking, glowing, you do not need to spend a large amount of money on cosmetics or spa centers. You have the solution at home, in your home!
Home-made face masks are easy to make. Take advantage of the ingredients available at home to create miracle blends.
For more information, read on!
Ten Recipes for homemade face mask: different ingredients
Different face masks to offer you. Follow our tutorial!
If you have questions, leave us a comment.
Miracle ingredients for facials to purify and lighten your skin, eliminating blackheads and acne too.
Moisturizing homemade face care
Have you ever thought about cucumber?
Cucumber is rich in vitamins, nourishes your skin, and purifies it. Cucumber is one of your most successful beauty allies. To moisturize your dry skin, cucumber is a good idea.
How to make a homemade cucumber mask?
Simply put, we’ll introduce you to the steps:
- First, peel a cucumber and crush it to obtain a puree.
- Then put it on your face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- If your skin is a little dry, you can add plain yogurt to moisturize your skin further.
Mask with a banana puree
Is your skin dehydrated? You have read parts, and you want to get rid of them. We have the recipe for you, don’t worry!
- Take a ripe banana and mash it, then with plain yogurt and honey, about a teaspoon of honey, finally, mix it all and apply this mask on your face.
- Leave the mixture for about 15 minutes or less 5 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
You will be surprised or surprised by the softness of your skin well-nourished in depth.
Aloe Vera’s homemade face mask
Take a teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel, mix with honey, then put it all on your face. Leave for 15 minutes and then observe the result.
Once rinsed, your face will be more nourished and also very soft thanks to the Aloe Vera and honey probably.
Tip: Never rub the mixture on your skin!
A home-made oily skin face mask made from tea-tree
Tea-tree essential oil, called the tea tree, is an excellent oil as a home-made face mask for oily skin. How do I make this mask?
Simply put, take a plain yogurt with a few drops of tea tree (the famous tea-tree) about three dots no more. Put this oil in contact with plain yogurt. Mix well then, apply the mixture gently to your face without rubbing. Leave for about 15 minutes.
You will have a very well purified skin, and you will notice this immediately after rinsing with water. The scars will also decrease.
A home-made face mask made from very purifying green clay
If you have an excess of sebum, green clay is indicated in this case! Green clay purifies the skin and eliminates all impurities and pollutants as well.
You will be offered an effective mask that is both detoxifying and purifying:
- Take one teaspoon of hazelnut oil, three tablespoons of green clay, and three tablespoons of mineral water.
- Mix everything gently, and apply to your face. Leave to rest for up to 20 minutes until you feel your mask has become dry.
- You can comment on the result.
The editorial staff is 100 percent sure of its effectiveness.
Lemon-based mask purifying and lightening
Tighten the pores of your skin with a home-made lemon-based face mask. Lemon has excellent properties as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
What’s the recipe for this mask?
- Take a tablespoon of almond oil and a glass of tea from half-full lemon juice.
- Mix everything and put the mixture on your face. Leave for up to 20 minutes, then rinse!
- An excellent result awaits you.
A homemade face mask to eliminate blackheads: the famous Turmeric
The famous turmeric, the miracle spice! Turmeric has several virtues. Among these virtues, we have the elimination of blackheads.
- Take one teaspoon of turmeric, mix with one teaspoon of honey, and add a little milk.
- Mix everything to have a homogeneous paste and leave it on your face for up to 20 minutes (do not exceed).
Once the necessary time is drained, rinse with lukewarm water, and here you will have an admirable result: Goodbye blackheads! It’s fabulous!
Antioxidant homemade face mask for mature and dull green tea skin
Green tea is the best anti-wrinkle treatment. To rejuvenate your skin, there are no better tricks than green tea!
You will be offered an anti-wrinkle mask made from green tea:
Take a bag of green tea and mix it with honey. Could you keep it for 20 minutes?
Comment below to let us know the result. The editorial staff is always optimistic that they will have extraordinary results. You can apply this anti-wrinkle mask several times a day.
Chocolate-based homemade face mask
Chocolate is the best antioxidant. It has real performance against wrinkles: an anti-aging power. The chocolate-based mask consists of chocolate and almond oil, for example.
You mix the two until you get a creamy consistency with the melted chocolate, of course. Leave the mask on your face for 15 minutes. Finally, rinse and observe the result.
Home-made face mask to have a lightening effect without dark circles with good looks
Are you still tired? Do you have all the symptoms of permanent fatigue?
Take the time to think about resting, taking care of yourself. You are offered a face mask based on a white egg.
- Take one tablespoon of the same honey of plain yogurt and one spoonful of lemon juice.
- Mix everything and leave the mask for about 15 to 20 minutes at most.
- Finally, rinse with water and enjoy the result: a good look guaranteed.
Finally, the editorial board hopes that you will apply these recipes well and take advantage of this information provided. We are waiting for the results in the comments.